Monday, July 8, 2013

The One Where I Stopped Blogging For "Awhile"...

I didn't really want to not blog, but, well, you know, stuff happens.

And because it's been so long since I last blogged, I thought, well, you know, I owed  A) you  B) someone and/or C) anyone An Explanation.

But when it comes right down to it, I didn't really feel the need to explain because A) everyone's too durn busy to care and B) see "A." :)

So. To satisfy my formerly "always-feeling-like-a-guilty-school-girl-self," the following is a brief gallery of what the heck I was doing instead of blogging.

And if you don't care, skip the "Montage of Shame" and stop gawking, keep moving along and I will meet you right back here when I finish my next post.

Have a non-procrastinating Good One. :)

Winter Storm Prep

Winter Knitting Retreat

Mobius Basket
Yarn Tasting Night
Blanket for Jack

On the Way - Bodhi Path Meditation

Dinner with Mom

Baby Jack Born
Someone's a Big Sis lol

House cleaning while watching Bombing Coverage
Road Trip to Visit Jack

Mini Vacation at Winetu 

MoonCusserBags Prototype

My Etsy Shop Opening!

Meditation/Zen Garden in Progress

Summer Season Begins!


  1. Nice to see you blogging again. Looking forward to seeing more of your bags on Etsy.

  2. Thanks, Carol. Am busy sewing up a storm; plan on a bag update in the very near future - watch for it!