Rules for Five Question Friday: You can copy and paste the following questions to your own blog, answer them, and even link up if you want!
If you don't have a blog, but want to play along...feel free to answer the questions in the comments of my blog.
1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
1. Try out the new Y pool. The open-to-the-public restaurant is situated RIGHT NEXT to the pool for prime viewing. UGH!
2. Yarn or something for the house or a bit of clothing at Bryn Walker.
3. I had several: the merry-go-round, the monkey bars and the swings. The merry-go-round because I loved the feel of the wind on my face (the round and round part not so much lol). The monkey bars because I loved the feeling of not touching ground and the challenge of making it across without dropping. The swings because I loved pumping my feet and feeling the freedom of going way up in the air. I sense a theme here. Freedom and weightlessness lol.
4. Hearty Breakfast. Nothing like a cheese omelet and maple sugar flavored lightly sausages. Ok maybe a little sweet.
5. I am a little of both. I LOVE organization and organizing, especially others' stuff. But I can on a moment-to-moment basis be quite a Messy Bessy. I'm like a silver bullet - I just shoot through the air, not looking right or left, just full steam ahead to the target. Unlike my driving, where family members say when they pass me I'm never looking at the road lol.
And what are YOUR answers?
Have a good one. :)