Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Well will you look at that!

Or don't.

There's something to be said for being able to stand out in your front yard in your nightie letting the dog take a leak and not having a single person see. :)

Couldn't ever do that at our Old Kentucky Home, although our next-door neighbor Art persisted in getting his morning paper in his boxers till he got remarried. But men are a different breed.

Do I Spy a Path?

I love the fact that our driveway is a theoretical path on a nature conservancy we abut. I say theoretical because where this is on our town plot map is smack dab in the middle of what looks like might be a scene out of a Sylvester Stallone movie. No path there, no siree. Nothing else located on our driveway but us. And the neighbors on the other sides are hidden by evergreens. Nice!

Beyond the driveway
So I will continue to stand outside proudly in my pj's, at least 'til the first cold snap. Or as my Aunt Ruth likes to say (paraphrasing a famous actress), "I don't care what you do, so long as you don't do it in the street and frighten the horses."


Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment