No, silly, not for that.
And besides, I said I didn't do it, lol.
Yep, nominated for a Versitile Blogger Award.
A big hug and a thank-you-very-kindly goes out Erin who writes Knitting in Beantown, and who also nominated me here.
Erin was one of the first blogs I ever read about two of my favorite things - living in New England, Boston Town Proper, and knitting. And by reading her blog religiously, I somehow got the hang of this blogging thing - I'm coming up on a year and I'm still on the blogwaves!
Erin's life in Beantown inspires me to be a better knitter and person. And can she pick out color to match a knitting project! Experience Erin's Beantown (that's Boston for the rest of the country lol): http://knittinginbeantown.blogspot.
To pay it forward, anyone receiving the award is asked to:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Tell your readers seven things about yourself.
- Give this award to up to fifteen recently discovered bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers to tell them the news.
7 Things and More You Never Need Know About Me, but It's Too Late Now
1. I like reading in bed with the lights out, using only a book light because it reminds me of reading under the covers past bedtime when I was a kid.
2. I occasionally like a little cigar with a glass of wine when I'm feeling rebellious.
3. I used to tap dance in the elevators at the downtown Columbus, Ohio Lazarus Department Store when I was little, because I liked being airborne for a moment while I tapped.
4. I don't like doing dishes when I'm tired and will avoid it like the plague.
5. I, at one time, contemplated being either a Radio City Rocket or a missionary when I grew up.
6. Word I'm not fond of: trending.
7. I don't like following directions sometimes. So, I'm adding 3 more here, lol.
8. My guilty pleasure in the midst of intellectual greatness is to read trashy beach novels and cozy mysteries, to my chagrin.
9. According to the lines on my hands that form a 5-pointed star a fortune-teller told me I have saved 5 peoples' lives.
10. Contrary to popular belief I don't think that Tom Cruise is all that. Not really. Ok, maybe a tiny bit, but not that much.
Since as I see it this “award” is really a way of calling others’ attention to bloggers, I feel those who need it most aren’t well-established blogs but rather ones which are newly discovered, multifaceted blogs and aren't yet well-known.
Here are some to check out:
Its Own Reward
Slipper Moon Studio
Cats and Casseroles
Have a good one. :)